Nowadays, you can get pretty much anything online. There are great sources to search for hard to find items like ebay or craigslist, and you can even purchase health and fitness supplies as well. If you want to lose weight and have been thinking of trying out the HCG diet, then you can buy HCG online as well. There are a few tips you should follow, though, to make sure that you get real HCG and not a fake product that will provide minimal, if any, results.
- Doses often vary depending on where you buy HCG online. This is an important note to remember before you buy HCG because if you’ve gotten it via prescription before, you may need to use more or less after you buy online. Make sure to check the website and find out what the dosage recommendations are, if there are none, then by all means contact the supplier and ask them directly. You don’t want to take the wrong amount, as you may end up running out early or not getting enough.
- Make sure the company you buy from is willing to offer support after your purchase. Your supplier should make themselves readily available if you have any questions, or at least provide a wealth of information on their website about the methods, dosage, etc. of your HCG hormone.
- Your online HCG hormone supplier should get their product from an FDA approved laboratory. If the lab is approved by the FDA, you can be sure that they supply you with real HCG diet drops or injectables and not some cheap, fake product. There are a lot of HCG diet scams online and in order to ensure that you do not fall victim to any, research the company thoroughly.
- Look at the ingredients in the HCG hormone that your prospective supplier sells to make sure that it doesn’t contain any additives that are not allowed on the HCG diet. This is something that purveyors of cheap HCG often do, in order to make their product seem official. However, if you ingest certain things that are not allowed on the HCG diet, it can cause your weight loss effects at the end to be dramatically reduced.
- Look up some HCG diet reviews and see where these people got their HCG hormone from. The reviews can usually point you in the right direction as far as where to go for real HCG, and help you avoid the scams. Also, you might just learn which particular method was the easiest and best way to lose weight, which will only help you in the long run.
- Ask the people who frequent the HCG diet forums if they got their HCG online, and if so, where from. The people on the forums are usually more than willing to help with any questions a person may have on the HCG diet, and you can be sure you’re getting good information there. They can also provide you with tips on how to maximize your results while on the HCG diet.
Taking these simple steps can help you avoid the HCG diet scams out there. While scams are prevalent, there are also a lot of good HCG suppliers who genuinely want to sell you a product that is efficacious and affordable. Don’t worry too much about the scams, but don’t let your guard down, either.